Nga Dang is a strong and diligent lawyer focused on serving and protecting personal injury victims. Nga has practiced exclusively in personal injury since her call to the bar. Nga is very compassionate towards those who have suffered a loss and aims to guide clients through difficult legal processes. She is also dedicated to promoting access to justice for injured members of the Vietnamese community. With her fluent Vietnamese language skills, she hopes to lower the communication barriers faced by many injured members of her community and help them obtain appropriate compensation.
Nga Dang received her B.M.O.S. (Bachelor in Management and Organizational Studies) from the University of Western Ontario in 2008, and J.D from Western Law in 2011. Nga was an involved member of the Vietnamese Student Association of the University of Western Ontario from 2004-2008
Nga completed her articles at one of the largest firms in London, ON. She was called to the bar in June 2012. Subsequently, she practiced as a lawyer at the boutique personal injury firm of Legate & Associates LLP in London, ON until joining Singer Kwinter in April 2014.
Nga has appeared in front of the Ontario Court of Justice, Superior Court of Justice, and other tribunals.
- Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers
- Member of Law Society of Upper Canada
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Member of the Advocates’ Society
- Member of the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- E-News Committee of the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- Volunteers at Law Help Ontario
- Brain Injury Association of London & Region – Involved in the Editorial Committee of the Brain Injury Association of London & Region and wrote the Ask A Lawyer Column for The Monarch, the quarterly publication by the Association (September 2012 – March 2013)
- Member of the Vietnamese Association, Toronto
- Spinal Cord Injury Ontario (SCI) Wheelchair Relay Challenge
- WAVE – Women Against Violence Everywhere
- Ontario Brain Injury Association (OBIA)
- Brain Injury Society of Toronto (BIST)
- Toronto ABI Network
Articles & Blog
Connect with Nga
Nga has a love for food from all cultures and often explores new restaurants, locally and wherever she travels. She also enjoys her junk food. On an average day in the office, she can be found munching on Lay’s chips, chocolate covered almonds, and chocolate chip cookies.