Jason Katz brings a friendly disposition and a dedication to leaving no stone unturned in order to reach a fair and equitable resolution for his clients. That commitment has allowed Jason to achieve an enviable success rate and notable regard from both clients and colleagues. Jason joined Singer Kwinter in 2002. Throughout the past twelve years his practice has been focused on assisting those who have sustained personal injuries or find themselves in a dispute with their insurance company over compensation.
To arrange a free consultation or discussion with Jason, just call 1-866-285-6927.
Jason Katz graduated from McGill University in 1994 with a Bachelor of Arts in Economics. He then attended Osgoode Hall Law School and the Schulich School of Business where he completed the joint J.D./M.B.A. program in 1998. After articling with the law firm of Davies, Ward & Beck, Jason was called to the Ontario Bar in 2000.
- Jason has successfully represented many clients at trial in the Ontario Courts and at administrative tribunals.
- Member of the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- Member of the Ontario Bar Association
- Member of the Advocates’ Society
- Brain Injury Society of Toronto (BIST)
- Law Slam 2012, 2014
- Spinal Cord Injury Ontario (SCI) Wheelchair Relay Challenge
- Vocational Rehabilitation Association of Ontario
- Canadian Paraplegic Association of Ontario
- ERNAO – Emergency Room Nurses Association of Ontario
- WAVE – Women Against Violence Everywhere
- Rouge Valley Hospital System
- Spinal Cord Research
- Ontario Brain Injury Association (OBIA)
- SickKids Centre for Brain & Behaviour Biennial Conference on Brain Injury in Children
- Toronto ABI Network
- St. Michael’s Head Injury Clinic “Out of the Rough” Golf Tournament
Articles & Blog
This article originally appeared in Vol. 1., Issue 1 2014 of Recovery Magazine. Any other use (reprint in a newsletter, for example) requires further permission requests.
Jason Katz is an active sports fan, a long-time fan of all Toronto sports. When away from the office, you’ll find Jason coaching his two sons on hockey teams. Jason is also an avid-tennis player who has seen great success on the court – earning both Club Champion and Ladder Champion awards at his tennis club.