Are you suffering difficulties adjusting to life after brain injury?
Do you need support in a positive and welcoming environment?
Join our support groups for for families and individuals with brain injury.
When: Every other Sunday Starting January 12, 2014
Where: Mt. Sinai, Room 212, 600 University Ave, Toronto, ON M5G 1X5
Facilitated by: NeuroConnect
- Sept 7 -Coping with Change
- Sept 21 – Accepting my New Self
- Oct 5 – About Cognition
- Oct 19 – Creating my Story
- Nov 2 – Relationship Changes
- Nov 16 – Emotions after ABI
- Nov 30 – Community Resources
- Dec 14 – Types of Help Available
For more information, please click here.
“NeuroConnect was established in 2009 and has been providing hospitals, clinics, and people living with brain injury across Ontario with our rehabilitation based magazine and other resources ever since. We have a variety of events and initiatives aimed at improving the lives of people with brain injury.” Singer Kwinter is proud to sponsor NeuroConnect’s structured support groups in the Greater Toronto Area.”