CURRENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT SINGER KWINTER:
Full-Time Legal Assistant:
We are a Canadian Lawyer Magazine Top 10 Personal Injury Law Firm looking for a hardworking full-time Legal Assistant who is able to work in a congenial, team-oriented environment.
- 5+ years plaintiff personal injury experience
- Practical knowledge of the Rules of Civil Procedure
- Primafact/AMICUS experience required
- Superior drafting skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multitask with minimal supervision
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Strong computer skills (including MS Office suite)
- Positive work attitude
- Maintain calendar
- Schedule appointments, set up discoveries, mediations and trial dates
- Answer correspondence
- Handle client inquiries in a professional manner
- Organize and maintain client files and diarizing calendar for follow-up
- Knowledge of routine court procedures such as serving and filing court documents
- Other duties as assigned
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Please email a copy of your resumé and cover letter to Enza Zambito at email@example.com.