For 32 years, William McMaster’s emphasis has been on helping people recover compensation for injuries and illness. Among his many attributes, Bill is noted for his thorough preparation and attention to detail. In 2002, Bill was invited to join the team at Singer Kwinter as a senior lawyer. He brought with him extensive litigation experience in a wide variety of personal injury and insurance resolution claims.
To arrange a free consultation or discussion with William, just call 1-866-285-6927.
William McMaster graduated from Osgoode Hall Law School in 1980 after obtaining a degree in Philosophy at York University in 1977.
William has appeared in trials and appeals at all levels of Court in Ontario and before numerous administrative tribunals.
- Member of the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the Medico-Legal Society of Toronto
- Member of the Advocates’ Society
- Ontario Bar Association
- Spinal Cord Injury Ontario (SCI) Wheelchair Relay Challenge
- Ontario Brain Association
- Vocational Rehabilitation Association of Ontario
- Canadian Paraplegic Association of Ontario
- St. Michaels Hospital
- Rouge Valley Hospital System
- Spinal Cord Research
- Ontario Brain Injury Association (OBIA)
- Brain Injury Society of Toronto (BIST)
- SickKids Centre for Brain & Behaviour Biennial Conference on Brain Injury in Children
- Toronto ABI Network
- St. Michael’s Head Injury Clinic “Out of the Rough” Golf Tournament