Veronica Marson joined the team at Singer Kwinter in January 2013. She is the epitome of what our firm values most when bringing aboard a new member to our team—someone who is a strong lawyer, but also someone who cares about people and making a difference in her community. Veronica demonstrated this during her time at Queens University law school where, three years in a row, she received the Dean’s Counsel Diversity Award in recognition of her community work.
Veronica’s practice is centred on assisting those who have sustained personal injuries or find themselves involved in a compensation dispute with an insurance company. Veronica is fluent in Spanish and is happy to provide her legal services in the language most comfortable to you and your family.
To arrange a free consultation or discussion with Veronica, just call 1-866-285-6927.
Veronica Marson graduated with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in 2005, with Distinction from the International Development Studies Co-op Program at the University of Toronto. She obtained her law degree from Queen’s University in 2010 and was called to the Bar in 2011.
Veronica has appeared before the Ontario Superior Court of Justice, Ontario Court of Appeal, and other tribunals.
- Member of the Law Society of Upper Canada
- Member of the Ontario Trial Lawyers’ Association
- Member of the Ontario Bar Association
- Member of the Toronto Lawyers’ Association
- Member of the Hispanic Ontario Lawyers’ Association
- The Lawyer Show – Nightwood Theatre
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Canadian Hispanic Bar Association
- Spinal Cord Injury Ontario (SCI) Junior Board Member
- Spinal Cord Injury Ontario (SCI) Wheelchair Relay Challenge
- Ontario Brain Injury Association (OBIA)
- Brain Injury Society of Toronto (BIST)
- SickKids Centre for Brain & Behaviour Biennial Conference on Brain Injury in Children
- Toronto ABI Network
- St. Michael’s Head Injury Clinic “Out of the Rough” Golf Tournament