Jason Singer has garnered a strong reputation as a lawyer committed to advocating for and protecting the rights of accident victims. For over a decade, Jason has represented clients in complex matters involving personal injury and insurance claim resolution. He is equally dedicated to his profession, having been elected to and serving on the Board of Directors of the Directors of the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association (OTLA), while also speaking at various professional conferences and chairing Continuing Professional Development programs.
To arrange a free consultation or discussion with Jason, just call 1-866-285-6927.
Jason Singer graduated from the University of British Columbia in 1999 with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, specializing in comparative politics. He then went on to earn his law degree from Queen’s University in 2002. Jason spent his articles clerking for the Superior Court of Justice of Ontario and was called to the bar in 2003.
- Jason articled for the Office of the Chief Justice of the Superior Court of Justice of Ontario in the Southwest region. He worked side by side with the Justices where he gained unique insight into the court process from behind the bench.
- Court appearances include the Ontario Superior Court of Justice, the Ontario Court of Appeal and Administrative Tribunals.
- Sits on the Board of Directors for the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Participates in the Financial Services Committee Dispute Resolution Counsel Forum.
- Advocates’ Society
- ARCH Disability Law Centre
- Duty Counsel for LawHelp Ontario (Pro Bono Work)
- Spinal Cord Injury Ontario (SCI) Wheelchair Relay Challenge
- Vocational Rehabilitation Association of Ontario
- WAVE – Women Against Violence Everywhere
- Rouge Valley Hospital System
- Annual P.I. Charity Hockey Challenge
- Ontario Brain Injury Association (OBIA)
- Brain Injury Society of Toronto (BIST)
- SickKids Centre for Brain & Behaviour Biennial Conference on Brain Injury in Children
- Toronto ABI Network
- St. Michael’s Head Injury Clinic “Out of the Rough” Golf Tournament
Articles & Blog
Jason has had national success as a competitive swimmer, earning national champion status in the 5k open water competition. He also participated on two CIS championship teams at UBC. Jason still swims every week and is a member of a Masters Swim group here in Ontario. Jason has had a unique array of international travels – having visited Africa, North, South and Central America, Europe, Asia. He has also hiked the Inca Trail.